Sunday, March 29, 2009

Visit's to G&G Barker


As I said before almost every Sunday since I was little I would spend visiting my grandparents. I love it and it just doesn't feel right when I don't go! Today we had dinner at my Grandma Jones' then went to visit my Grandpa and Grandma Barker. They are so happy when we come to visit and I seriously LOVE going there! They are always waiting to greet us with a big hug and smile, their home is full of love and I feel so safe there. They are always full of fun stories about what they did throughout the week and I am thankful for their example of service. They are so worried about their kids and although they have the means to travel often don't because they are worried one of their kids will need them while they are gone. They are taking a break this next week and going to Arizona for the Easter pagent and are so worried about leaving us for Easter. I told them not to worry and to enjoy themselves! They definately deserve to have some fun and although we will miss them we are SO glad they will be traveling and enjoying that pagent and each other! I love you Grandpa and Grandpa (aren't they the cutest!)

1 comment:

Kevin and Cassie Cardon said...

Jess again, I love your story of Grandma and Grandpa. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful set of grandparents. Love you guys...