Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday dinner at grandma's Jones'


So as long as I can remember I've gone to both of my grandparents house's each Sunday after church so it feels like home everytime I go. Today was no different as my grams invited my family over for a birthday dinner at her house. One thing I love as well is the fact that even though her kids are all grown up, she still has each one of them and their families over for dinner on their birthday so today was my dad's turn.

Her house is always so inviting, comfortable and I can just feel the love their! She is always waiting for us, in her cute little apron's that she makes and greets us with a smile! She always has yummy food waiting for us including some kind of meat, some kind of potatoes, some kind of fruit or jello salad, some kind of roll or bread, some kind of vegatable, a delicious drink and a beautiful dessert. It is the best meal! Oh and her table is always set with the most beautiful dishes, table cloths and centerpeices. It is amazing and a lot of what I do when I entertain and cook, I've learned from her. She is such a good example to me and I am so thankful for all she has taught me! Here are some pictures from dinner at her house. Thanks Grams, I love you! Oh and here is a picture of her (doesn't she just look like the perfect Grandma!).

1 comment:

Kevin and Cassie Cardon said...

Jess I echo your comments about Grams. We really do have the best Grandma in the world. She is such a sweet lady and I look up to her so much. Love you Grams...