Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My new schedule

I have a new schedule at work for a while and it's been a life changing event. We have been struggling at work and I was asked to change my shift for a little while to see if I could help. I wasn't to fond of the idea but knew it was something I could do even if it would change life for a little while. With the economy the way it is right now I am SO thankful for my job and I LOVE the company I work for so I am truly happy to do it. I have only done it for the past 2 days but I am enjoying being able to spend time with my employee's and getting to see just how hard their job truly is. I miss Kip because our schedules are way different now and our fun nights we could spend together but I know it won't be this way forever! I am thankful for Kip's support and Marjean (my aunt) who is willing to take me to work in the morning's since I don't have my own car.

2 comments:

Steven and Caitlin said...

Your blog is always so cute! We finally have one it isn't all the way done, but it is getting there. Check it out!
pacesetters2006.blogspot.com! You are so awesome to stay positive and be thankful. love ya!
Caitlin

Mindy Deeter said...

Oh Jess your so good. I hope they don't take you for granted. They are lucky to have you!!!