Wednesday, September 14, 2011

So lucky

I am loving being home with my little guys! I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom. Even from the age of a tiny little girl I always knew I wanted to be a mom and a mom only. I am enjoying that right now even if it is for a small time. Ty is at such a fun age right now although it is a little challenging. He is learning so much and talking so much. He is my big helper and makes me laugh all day long! He loves his new baby brother and is so sweet to him (he is a little rough but doesn't mean to be so rough). McKay is sleeper except when he is hungry or needs his diaper changed. He is a fun baby and has a sweet little spirit. I love having two little ones (As I was typing this Ty was climbing up on something really high).

I am often thankful that heavenly father allowed me to be a mother and trusts me with these special little spirits. They bring so much joy into our life and we are so lucky to have them. Kip is at work today and I can't help but miss him. I am thankful I get to stay home for a little while and that he works hard so that we can do that. I am way behind on blogging and need to update some things we've been up to but maybe I'll just start fresh. I will however post about McKay's birth and his stats.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Logan said...

Yeah for a new post. I'm glad your little family is doing well!

Spence and Meg said...

Jess you are such a good mom!!! I wish I could be more like you!! I am so happy for you and your cute little family!! McKay is DARLING!!! So is Ty!! I hope one day soon you can be a full time stay at home mom!!! You deserve it!! ♥ you guys!!