Sunday, September 5, 2010

So behind

We took Ty to his first demolition derby this year. Call me white trash but I absolutely love these things! This year freaked me out a little bit because there was some crazy stuff happening. 
We took Ty to his first drive in movie. Oh how I love these things! Cass and Noah came. Noah and Ty were awesome and it turned out perfect. We had so much fun! 
Ty looks bald but I cut his hair every 2-3 weeks when I cut his dad's. He just gets a little crew cut every time. He is such a good baby while he get's it done. 

We welcomed our long waited niece into the world on August 26th. She is so precious and we love her so much! She is all girl and her mommy dresses her up so cute! After 3 nephews and my little guy our family is so happy to finally have a girl in the family! We are so glad you are finally here AndiLyn Jade Jones! 
I am seriously always behind on my posts. Each time I post I vow that I will do it more often and keep everyone updated on everything that we've been up to. However every time I fall behind and I am always waiting a long time between posts. This is something that I would like to add to my journal one day and that is why I need to do better at posting.

On Sunday morning's I am generally awake early with Ty. If you know me you know I love my sleep so it is really hard when I don't get it. But I have come to love these early mornings, oh how I love these early mornings! I turn on soft Sunday sounds and let Ty play while I ponder my life. This is such a good thing for me because it allows me to ponder what's really important. I think about how blessed I am and I get a chance to thank my heavenly father for everything that I have. We don't have everything we want right now but we do have the important things like family, love and the gospel. I am so thankful for the way things are right now. I am truly blessed to have a wonderful husband who helps me so much and is such a blessing to me. I love you honey! Our little boy is such a bright spot in our lives and he really keeps me going. He is so much fun and is learning new things all of the time. I think back to life without him and I can't really remember it. He has really helped us become the family that we are today! I love you buddy!

We have had a fun summer and we are excited for the fall. I love the fall! I love the smells of fall, the food, the fun things we do as a family, the clothes and the holidays! I love the changing colors and the cool, crisp air! It is something I look forward to all year long. I am excited for Ty's first fall! I can't wait for him to enjoy his first Halloween and all of the other fun things that come with it.

With Fall coming Summer is going. This is kind of sad but it will come again and we have had a lot of fun times this Summer. Next year Ty will be old enough to enjoy Summer more and I am certain we will have a ton of fun!


Photobucket

No comments: