Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter and conference

Photobucket

We had such a good Easter and conference weekend! I love that we were able to celebrate Easter over conference and hear all of those amazing stories. I absolutely love spending time with my family and I love listening to the apostles! The talks were so good and I felt like they were just for me. I loved hearing about how we need to be better parents and really teach our children.

Saturday we had the girls over for crafts while the boys went to priesthood. We made Family signs for our house and they turned out so cute! We were up pretty late and we had tons of fun. The boys went to eat afterward which was nice because we needed the extra time to finish.




Easter morning Ty and Noah took their first bath together. All was going well and all of the sudden Ty pooped in the bath tub. Bath time wasn't so fun anymore because we had to get the kids rinsed off, clean up the tub then finish washing them. It was a crazy time and a first for me! Sorry Noah!

Cassie was so tired after a late night the night before and we found her sleeping soundly looking like an angel. She is beautiful!



We celebrated Easter with Burke's family in the morning while watching conference then we visited the Grandparents and had yummy Easter food. Of course we had lots of candy and a lot of fun!

Photobucket

2 comments:

kcooke said...

That pic of Cassie is pretty funny, and of course she looks beautiful as always...as are you! Your craft project looks way cute..I need to do some of those. I am glad to see you had a nice weekend! :)

Marriott Family said...

LOVE your craft! Good going girls! And I love the picture of Cass! Both you girls are beautiful! Looks like you had a fun Easter!