Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back to work

I went back to work on Monday and it was a little bit hard. First off let me just say that I love what I do, I love the people I work for and I LOVE the company I work for! I am lucky to have the job that I have and I am grateful for the blessing it is to me and my family. I bet you are wondering then why I would be sad to be back to work and why it is so hard, let me just tell you. I miss my baby! I miss being able to have dinner ready when Kip, Cassie and Noah got home. Overall I know my baby is in good hands and that all will go well but it's still hard sometimes. One day I hope I will be able to do my dream job and just be a wife, mother and homemaker or maybe I could possibly work from home. I came home to my mom watching Ty at home so he could transition into life without mom during the day and Kip brought me a rose and card which was very sweet.

Kip also quit his job at Wright signs about 2 weeks ago leaving the company he has worked at for over 6 years. He did this because he didn't love his job, he wasn't sure there would ever be an opportunity for him to be able to support us without my having to work and it was also a very demanding job. He is now doing Send out cards which is an awesome business and where he has the potential to make a LOT of money. He is also looking at going back to school or possibly other jobs. I am so proud of him for taking that big step of leaving such a secure job and for wanting to allow me to be able to stay home with our family eventually. This is a very different time in our lives as so much has changed over the past 6 months. We are doing well and we are very blessed! We are so grateful for the company he worked at before because it has really provided for our little family for our entire marriage thus far.

Photobucket

No comments: