Thursday, February 5, 2009

Superbowl Sunday and the Jazz game




We had a Superbowl party last Sunday and had a lot of fun! Nobody really likes football except my Grandpa Barker, Kip and the boys but it was an excuse to have a fun party with my family. We got a really good deal at Kent's last week on Pork Ribs and so we cooked those for our party for our first time. They turned out soooo good and we got them for a good deal! The party was fun and I was glad that everyone got to come hang out!

Benson (Kip's cousin) knew someone that had Jazz tickets so we bought them from him for Monday night's game. They were on the first row of the upper bowl but we still had fun! I always get so scared when you get those high seats because you are so far off the ground and I am terrified of heights but these ones weren't so bad. I mostly loved spending time with Kip and I really enjoy basketball and the Jazz so we had a great time! Hopefully we will buy tickets again and go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed the super bowl party! we would have brought a great buffalo chicken dip... maybe next time!

Mace, McKenzie and Stein said...

Hey Jessica I'm glad you said hi. It's been a long time since I've seen you. You sound like you're doing way good. I guess now we can stay updated huh?

Marriott Family said...

Jess! Looks like you guys had alot of fun! :) I have never went to a Jazz game before, but I think that it would be fun to go! Sounds like you and kip are having a lot of fun!

Kevin and Cassie Cardon said...

Jess you didn't tell me you went to a Jazz game! I'm jealous... But I'm glad you went and had fun! Thanks for letting us come over for the superbowl party it was way fun...