Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Babysitting adventures




Occasionally we will babysit Burke's (Kip's brother) kids on Tuesdays because they have a class in Salt Lake that they go to. I love babysitting them and they are pretty well behaved kids. They love to play games and make things, type on the computer and color. Yesterday when they came they brought a friend who's mom was going with their parents to the class. I didn't know she was coming because my husband forgot to tell me but I didn't mind at all. She was so cute and we had fun with her. Her name was Sophia and she is 3 years old. She was so much fun to play with and to have around. We made Valentine's cookies and they each had their own color of frosting to frost their cookie with. It was fun to see how creative they could be with it.

No comments: