Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Things I am thankful for...

I have so much to be thankful for this year and I don't want to forget them so I am posting them quickly while my little guys are sleeping.

Kip
Ty
McKay
The gospel
My savior
Prayer
Nap time :)
Modern day stuff like washers, stoves, microwaves, internet, phones, cameras etc
A warm house to live in
Our cars
Family
Journals and blogs to remember our memories
Missionaries
Service men and women
Children
Being a mom
Being a wife
Cooking
Service
Scriptures



This little guy is so fun right now. Oh how I love him!

This handsome man holding Ty. Oh how grateful I am to have him in my life! Love you!

I <3 this little guy! He is such a sweet baby.
I am sure there are many more things that I could be thankful for but these are just a few.Thanksgiving is a fun holiday and always helps me remember to be thankful. I could do a lot better job than I am doing with showing my gratitude. I guess I better work on it.

 Photobucket

No comments: