Friday, February 26, 2010

Ty

Ty is getting so big and I can't help but wish time would slow down. It seems like yesterday he was born and now he is almost 6 weeks old. He is getting so smart and strong. He holds his head up, he smiles, he loves bath time, he loves tummy time, he loves to sleep with one hand raised, he loves to fold his arms while he sleeps, he stands when you are holding him up and he is being very fussy lately. He throws a fit when it gets close to his time to eat and will cry when you take the bottle away to burp him. He loves to be held all day long and if he is put down he will cry(this is not a good thing but I am just cherishing every stage). I know that he won't stay little forever and I've been told to love every stage they are in because you will never be in that stage again with them. I am dreading the day when I have to return to work not because I don't love where I work or what I do but because I really don't want to leave him. It's sad to think about! Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks.

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

He is so dang cute... I am so glad I get to enjoy him so much right now! I love all the pics but love the one of Noah holidng him! So cute... =) You are such a great mom!