Sunday, April 12, 2009

April birthdays

We have a ton of our family whose birthdays fall in April. My dad April 8th, Cassie April 10th, Jeremiah April 14th and Amber April 30th. It's so much fun to celebrate them all and to see another year celebrated for each of them! For Cassie and my Dad we went to dinner at Pizza Ria (one of our family favorites!) and it was a blast! Although we missed Jeremiah because he was working and my mom and the kids because they are in Vegas we still had a ton of fun. They waiter brought the little kids Easter eggs with candy and I thought that was really sweet. They also got us in real quick, got us ordered and our pizza to us real quick. It was a really fun night!

We then finished up by going to Cass and Kev's for cake and icecream, it was really chill but great fun to sit and talk amongst each other. Happy birthday all!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My b-day is on the 29th! Just to let you know! I think that April is one of the most popular months to have a baby!