Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November here we come



I can't believe it's already November but I am so excited! I swear I never thought it would come since Cassie and Kevin (my sister and her husband) told me they were due in November. I have been waiting and waiting to see their new little one but he still isn't here yet, his due date is November 6, 2008. Maybe I'm a little anxious but I just can't wait. Hopefully he'll come tomorrow because I am so excited to meet him!

Halloween was last weekend and it was a really nice night. Kip and I picked up Cassie and we all went to dinner since her husband was working he couldn't come. (: While driving to dinner we saw my little brother Jordan and stopped to talk to him which was good because it's a rare occasion to see him. After dinner we went to the grand parent's and my mom's to visit everyone. Aidan and Asher were so cute in their costumes and I loved getting to hang out with them for awhile( I think their mom liked it too since their dad had been working and she was tired).

Christmas is just around the corner and I have to admit October, November, December and January are some of my most favorite months of the year. I love the meaning and feeling Christmas brings and especially the family parties! I love shopping and with Christmas comes shopping so it makes me really happy! I admit I've already started but will hopefully finish in the coming weeks. Happy shopping everyone!

No comments: