Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our latest adventures




Hi all,

I thought I'd post our most recent pictures from our camping trip. These pictures are of our latest adventure to the Uinta's. We went camping with my sister and her husband; it was beautiful! The misquitos were crazy, I got bit a million times (they didn't even bite Kip) and it rained a lot of the time but it was worth it to get away for awhile. Kip was disappointed because there weren't a lot of fourwheeling trails around us but still had an enjoyable time.

These pictures might be a surprise for some of you because you haven't seen Kip with hair or a beard but this is what he's looking like right now.
Jessica

1 comment:

Logan said...

Hi Jessica, Welcome to the world of blogging. Marci passed on your blog address to me. Be ready to be addicted to blogging!